Town Square has been working on creating an offering of unique and engaging programs at a nominal fee to members of the community.
Opportunities cross a broad spectrum of areas such as the arts, culinary, health and wellness.
Remaining classes in January are:
- Jan. 22: Kathy McLaughlin teaches mosaic making.
- Jan. 23: Becky Andersen hosts a decoupage class.
- Jan. 23: Donna Janus provides easy instruction to maximize health and wellness with meditation.
- Jan. 25: Renee Saul is back to host a snow wall hanging scrapbooking class.
- Jan. 29: Andersen hosts corks and canvas for an evening of painting, wine and fun.
- Jan. 30: K.C. Simmers teaches the art of wire-wrapped jewelry.
- Jan. 30: McLaughlin hosts a kids’ creativity class to help children with positive expression through art.
For more information, call Green Lake Town Square at 920-807-0156.